View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 08:06   #69
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
We can't understand because we don't make an income from our intellectual property.
If I made my money from people smuggling I guess that might give me an added insight/empathy to snakehead gangs, but I doubt that would substantially change the debate.

And I'm certainly paid on the basis of my intellectual labours (such as they are), I'm just doing so under contract. Nothing is stopping the individuals in question doing something similar (and indeed, many no doubt do).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tact
However, if and to the extent that people do read it then I might expect some compensation--not for my effort but for the value (entertainment, knowledge, etc) they derive from it.
On this basis, I expected compensation for all the wisdom I've imparted on GD, but instead I got a writ for damages through the post.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote