View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:53   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gay experiences on the forums

lolololol ur a fag lol.

Now that we've cleared that up this is a thread to discover the number of gay experiences.

I'd like a poll later but for now it goes something like this

1) Jerking off while having gay thoughts
2) Being attracted to someone you know [in real life] of the same sex*
3) Kissing someone of the same sex
4) Non-penetrative sexual acts
5) Arse banditry.

Thought of another
6) Online sexual experiences with another individual of the same sex

Also (if you can remember) what percentage of your total sexual experiences were these.

PS For comedy value we're all going to say whether or not we think someone's telling the truth after each post.

PPS For the record, I'm one from column 1 and zero from everything else.

*add if applicable

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 9 Jan 2004 at 03:00.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote