Thread: Ze Art
View Single Post
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 15:25   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Ze Art

Art seems to be all human creations with the intention to stimulate human senses and the mind as a whole. I can imagine in that light there might be a huge grey area between what does stimulate these factors. I think it might make more sense to discuss the amount or quality of artistic value which will also give space to snobist and elitist to get confused between the defination of art (which doesn't really exsist) and subjective artistic value of created art. I would say some music holds more artistic value then others which is very subjective for debate.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 22 Aug 2007 at 15:34.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote