View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 20:11   #58
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Litvinenko, again

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab

Someone else then decided to bring up the subject of Chechnya...
Had Britain (god it pains me to say this), like France had a sane view of Iraq, and kept the hell out, then I would be a lot happier attacking Russia for what has happened in Chechnya, and hell, I might even bitch a bit about Litvinenko.
So you can't be critical about something because your elected representatives decided to go to war ? By that logic I'll shall no longer be criticising Guantanamo Bay because of the detention without charge laws and Belmarsh prison in Britain.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote