View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 08:39   #10
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Philosophical Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maladoni
Did you not condition yourself a little bit to expect this?

Reading or recipes or anything you want to classify specifically such as philosophy is found is by a mixture of personal endeavour, recommendation, and chance. That's maybe a generalisation but usually I'd say 2 out of the 3 would influence me to try something new.

A list is too clinical, personally. What was your motivation for your marathon?
To be honest, no. I caught a bit of Manhattan on some channel 4 clip show and having only seen Annie Hall (a year or so ago) I decided to check it out. Ienjoyed it a lot and decided to get the next best film, then the next best and before you know it I was burning down the list at a tremendous speed.And towards the end I thought I might have gotten more out of it seeing them in a chronological order.

There is no marathon with Nietzsche and I probably won't read them all in a row. I'll probably read one of his, then a book by some one else then one of his, then a bookby someone else etc... but this question has got me thinking about experiancing things in a certain way.

Seeing as I was unable to check this thread before I bought a book, I bought Beyond Good and Evil.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote