View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 11:18   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Philosophical Question

Here we really have a question for the ages:

Is it better to read the 'greatest' works of a philosopher first or do you acquire a better understanding reading the earlierst works to the latest?

To read the best means even if you get bored and move to another topic then you've got the 'best' from the philosopher but then again it can only go downhill from there and the timeline of views can be disjointed.

I found for example, when I did a Woody Allen marathon I watched them in highest rated order (according to IMDB) and they got gradually worse. Also, it didn't really take into account the reinventions he went through from comedy to drama and the such so it may be said that whilst each work by itself can be appreciated, this order makes the whole more difficult to assimilate.

Thoughts?

In this case I think I'm going to be reading Nietzsche.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote