Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 18:25   #181
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: The Cleansing

fluffie no the sceptre isn't here, sorry, should have said that earlier

-Who, who I am? I am nobody, just a simple adventurer, I earn my living through searching...old places, for valuables, this was the first one were anyone had been alive tough.

He seems to be gathering courage

-Who are you mylord?

Hewitt You try to remember, tough it might be so that they weren't at all important when you fell asleep. You can't tell, you can't...

Suddenly you are in the air.
Or is it a memory?

You can feel the weight of a rider on your back, you dive onto the other dragon, scratching biting, plunging towards the ground, deep below. Your rider shouts a triumphant cry as he fires his arbalest, hitting the enemy dragon straight into the mouth. It gives you the possibility to bite and seconds later you feel the warm blood splashing out, the body goes limp and you release it, letting it fall.

And you are back.

The manling sits steady on the rock, he looks at you in a curious way,

-Is everything all right Hewittruaxas?

Nibimacarion The man salutes

-We will meet once again, I can feel it. Go in peace.

He smiles and adds

-And don't bring trouble

Älhjögg, Volthar, Vea I have also taken over mrmaos lizardman, so he is also with you. He will be staying close to you at all times. Also, madcats Nightelf Sajjuk is still present.

Volthar, Vea The inn is closeby.

The innkeeper seems happy that you are leaving, so many soldiers in one inn can never be good.

Älhjögg I'm sorry for the delayed departure, just making sure that everyone is onboard

Feel free to ask your guide whatever information you might need.

Sajjuk The purse contains gold and silver, you are now rather wealthy

The guide looks at you, he seems surprised at the unusual assortment of people, elves and brownies.

-So, what is your story, why are you here?

Gark The man seems surprised that you aren't afraid of him.

-You should show more respect beast. Obviously in time you will.

He turns in the saddle, wathing the road behind him. Then turning again.

-Take my advice and leave this country beast, you are just the perfect size for the hellhounds.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote