Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 12:15   #160
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: The Cleansing

fluffie The man looks at you, trying to decide what you think.

-He is...mysterious...what do you think my lord?

It is pretty obvious that he doesn't want to answer "wrong".

Nibimacarion The elf starts walking over to one of the pagasi, expecting you to follow.

-Nidland? It's monstrous. It is the reason it is only the two of us here, and we are leaving soon aswell. Have you seen the fortress? It is like soemthing in one of the tales you tell children to keep them indoors. They are preparing for war you know. We are all going north to Landori (the elven kingdom, it's the biggest forest in Ereb Altor), they have promised us a safe haven there, you should come, us silvers aren't meant to fight.

Volthar The men are happy to oblige, bringing you a standard armybackpack

-So what can we get you? Dried fruit, meat and fish? Some cooking utensils?

Gark The dustcloud increases and you can see the rider clearly now, it is a man, pushing his horse harder than normally adviced, as he sees you he halts his horse

-Halfbeast, do you have water to spare?

He is pouring with sweat, as his animal. His eyes are harsh, cold, and his words are spoken like an order, not a question.

hewitt the man seems to break in a sweat at you words. The soldiers shudder at what they can hear, and don't seem assured when you lower your tone.

The soldier asks you to follow him out of the city so that you can have a conversation away from prying ears.

He walks down, ignores the servants who wants to give him a horse, considering it would only be paniced by your precense, and makes his way out of the city. He walks out into a large field, sitting down on a rock. A nearby flock of cows run away, naturally.

-Was what you told me really true? This city was founded ages ago, I mean, I have heard about the sleep dragons take but that is...a little extreme isn't it?

He still seems concerned.

-If you don't mind me asking, what CAN I call you?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote