View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2007, 21:04   #23
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Non-English Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
I think in the last 10 years more and more german music is played and listend to which i really dont mind because it adds some more variety to the radio.
Mia. Silbermond and the like make me want to vomit. Wir sind Helden i liked, at least the first album. What else? Xavier Naidoo (this christain pop-crap is really annoying me), Grönemeyer (PLEASE, retire), Sportfreunde Stiller (ever since this crappy football song i hate them). I like some of the hip hop stuff, but only as long as its not this wanna-be gangsta-crap