View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 17:17   #28
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: End of my round allready. thx guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
AGAIN, where did i mention *scendancy?
You didnt, They just assumed you were getting at them ( which you werent really. you just reiterated what they have said before - that they play for fun and not seriously ) and started their 'holy flame war' as usual

Quote:
End of my round... 3 Jul 2007 17:28
End of my round... 3 Jul 2007 17:25 ASCENDANCY TROLL SQUAD REPORTING FOR DUTY
End of my round... 3 Jul 2007 17:22 Ascendancy Troll Squad reporting for duty!
End of my round... 3 Jul 2007 17:22 Will you still post on the forums when there is nobody left to argue with?
End of my round... 3 Jul 2007 17:21 phil related bonus
End of my round... 3 Jul 2007 17:21 ASCENDANCY TROLL SQUAD REPORTING FOR DUTY
quod erat demonstrandum
Its amusing too really since i wasnt getting at them either. I guess its just a knee jerk reaction.
'omg must attack lolzors'

Back to the matter at hand.
The cov-opper responsible im sure is feeling awfully proud of themselves right now. I wonder how proud they will feel when there is no-one left to cov op?

Last edited by Phil^; 3 Jul 2007 at 17:30.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote