View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2009, 14:18   #390
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
But i'm interested though, if the block is not the reason for the death of subh then what is it Onim?
As i said in my post, and ill make it more general: the members are what makes an alliance. So the members' willingness to be loyal, to put time and effort into long term alliance goals (which means looking after your fellow alliance mates, teaching noobs, calling ppl who are about to crash or who are needed to send def even though it doesnt affect ur individual joy of the game etc)

i think Subh was too fat and became blinded by their rank, thinking they could actually be topranked alliance. They could, if their core was assembled as a loyal group playing fully for alliance. We all know there were some questionable players among their ranks, who had no ties to Subh nor their HC. 12 members left Subh (or were kicked) from tick 583 (last tuesday) onwards. Im not saying they are bad members, but relatively speaking 12 out of 65 who are not loyal enough to stick with the alliance of choice when the going gets rough, has a big enough effect on how the alliance works. Its like a virus or infection metaphorically speaking.

The crashing is merely a result of the alliance not being a natural 'group'. Maybe, with a smaller tag, they can work on that, its not that hard to imagine tbh.

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote