Thread: BP's
View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 17:59   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: BP's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
Anyways I thought my idea would spice up next round, but everyone seems to disagree. So lets continue playing with 5 man BP's and 2 late sign-ups forever. HURRAY!
It's saying things like this that make you look like an idiot. Ignoring the fact that's not what anyone said and you just created a really stupid false dichotomy, it now looks like you just posted this suggestion in order to score points against people in Ascendancy or Apprime. After all I've already pointed out that reducing bps to 3 people wouldn't have a significant impact on fortressing. Here's a big list of fallacious arguments for you. Try to avoid using any of them in your next post.