View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2008, 20:19   #45
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Work place dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Have you resigned?
Not yet. The issue is that they want me to hand my resignation in now stating that my last day will be the 1st of August (or possibly the 5th of August, I haven't decided yet). My contract states that I have to give 1 month's notice so they are asking me to give them more notice (in writing) than I am supposed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
IF the company is asking you to resign now because they suspect you are leaving then be very careful that they don't sack you.
On what grounds could they sack me now? You can't just sack someone because you want to sack them before they decide to quit.