View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2008, 02:05   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Work place dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
You are a complete and utter idiot aren't you. Pretty much every law we have is can be broken and even got away with if the person chooses and others let them.
well it depends. you see some things are laws (as you see them), proscriptions I would prefer to call them, definate statements of "you can" or "you can't". We enforce these rather more vehemently.

But some other 'laws' (as you see them) are very much circumstance specific.

that is what I was trying to get you to see.

There is no ogre with a club standing next to employers saying "thou shalt not write a negative reference" and I feel that you understand that. What I wanted you to do was to push a little bit further. To ask questions. To try to tease out the complexity of simplicity.

I have enjoyed teasing you a little "all times I have enjoyed greatly, have suffered greatly". What I want to do, what would make me happy, is to make you think just a little bit (need only be a tiny bit) more.

P.S. darling please use you're.

PP.S - [23:56] <yahwe> who is this wakey chap? he seems rather fun, [00:09] <yahwe> i feel like adopting him, [00:10] <yahwe> to be fair he shows more resilience and actual passion than most of the undergrads i taught at (XXX)

(i mean you no harm)