View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2008, 23:15   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Work place dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
My original statement isn't wrong per say though, they are not allowed to just say anything negative against you for the sake of it or because of some grudge.
No one has to do anything. Because IF an employer makes a negative statement which is not factually true and that statement leads (causatively) to economic loss of the employee THEN that employer might be sued does not mean that the employer can't do it.

You missuse concepts left right and centre and accordingly you make mistakes. You do this because you only know a little law.

This is why you are living proof of my point on a level law.

Your crude attacks at me are simply embarrassing.

P.S. for the last time it is you're because you are conjoining two words 'you' and 'are'