View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2008, 12:33   #25
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Work place dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I think you've just proved my argument against a level law (or in your case 'a little law').

I'm glad that you now accept your original statement was wrong. Any chance of an apology for being rude to me?
My original statement isn't wrong per say though, they are not allowed to just say anything negative against you for the sake of it or because of some grudge. And actually you say I have proved that A-Level law is pointless however I don't believe I have, even with a wirtten warning on file they have to provide a balanced reference however most people make it easy for the employer because they don't know their rights and as such allow the employer to force them into signing the warning without following the guidelines for warnings and not allowing them a chance to put a response on file. If people had a better idea of the laws relating to employment the employers wouldnt be able to be completely negative, infact if you have disputed the warning they probally won't even raise it.

Its certainly not wrong either based on what ChubbyChecker has said, he has basically stated he is a good employee, doesnt seem to have warnings and as such by quitting he cant then legally receive a negative referal

Oh and your get a apology when you stop harrashing me on posts, rep, pm's and ingame. Your a rude and obnoxious jerk , not just to me but to others also and you dont deserve an apology off anyone till you stop being so
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote