View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2008, 20:53   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Work place dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Employers can not say anything negative about you officially in an reference but something worded right or an outright refusal can be as bad as a negative reference.
well my only questions lie with the words highlighted above. To my eye you seem to be asserting that an employer (i am assuming here that you meant previous employer) is in some way (i am not sure how) stopped/constrained/'not allowed to' say anything negative about the (ex)employee.

I found your statement interesting because I find all new ideas interesting and by asking "what?" I had hoped you would explain what you meant.