View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2008, 22:50   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Work place dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
What is your job?
Like I said I work in the food industry. I don't really want to go into more detail about what type of company it is (I don't want to "do a horn" after all). I work in the Purchasing department, which means that we buy all the ingredients that go into our products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2baz
.......Unless after you finish traveling you intend to go back to this place and your area of employment is particularly hard to get back into?
It would be good if I could come back to my job. It's not a particularly good company but it would be nice to have something lined up for when I come back. And no, it's not hard to get back into this type of employment.

I would also like to get a good reference from my boss, something that he might not give me if I don't play my cards right.