View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2010, 18:40   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Planetarion Wiki and PA history

Hi guys, recently I've been updating a lot of the pa wiki, mainly in order so that people can actually find out about the history of the game (which, in my opinion, can be pretty interesting). I've done basic round summaries for all the rounds and, so far, I've done more detailed ones for r1-14+16. It'd be pretty cool if we managed to expand on these even more so I'm asking if people have stuff saved to either upload it themselves or if you're not arsed working it in feel free to send it to me and I'll integrate it. I've already stolen a bunch of stuff from randal's pa website and scouse's history so if your stuff was duplicated there I've probably already got it. Either way feel free to go check it out and if I got something wrong please either edit it yourself (and don't be a retard on this please) or let me know.