View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 22:39   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hate something, change something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I'm unsure why anyone feels the need to give negative reputation or put someone on ignore when they can just forget about that post (and replies) and concentrate on the posts they do like.
Because good discussions get's derailed and there is a cost (in terms of time/energy) of filtering out the wheat from the chaff. The main problem with email spam is not ignoring it (or deleting it) it's checking to make sure you're not deleting something important/interesting.

Also, you've probably noticed but bad feeling spills from one thread to another. If it didn't, there wouldn't be a problem. I'm certainly not interested in the posts in RP or most of the PA-related forums and the quality of posts there is not important to me because it very rarely affects "our" threads.

I don't want diversity, I want a forum with mainly good posts on it. If I wanted true diversity I'd use Usenet without a killfile. 50% of posts would be spam, 30% would be crap flooding and the rest a mixture of psychotic drivel, cross-posting and stupidity. (If you're ever bored, try reading uk.religion.islam or do a Google Groups search for Tom Moore).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote