View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 14:52   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hate something, change something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
i don't want to be around people who base their lives around the lives of celebrities but it doesn't mean i actually want to do those people harm. i merely wish to live in a different social environment to them.
I wrote a rambling blog about this recently, but hating people is giving them unnecessary attention and therefore undeserved proportion of your mental activity. If someone isn't very good it is probably best to ignore them and never give them another thought. Obviously if there is some practical benefit to stabbing them repeatedly (i.e. they're the next Hitler) then hate is probably pretty useful.

You're definitely right about hate being a good initial motivator (rage too). 90% of my projects I start at work are inspired from hearing something utterly stupid from one of my colleagues which infuriates me momentarily.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote