View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 21:58   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hate something, change something?

As far as I'm concerned, people who advance civilisation fit neatly into two categories: those people who are curious and create and those people who hate and create.

I don't see hate as a bad thing. Actions that result from that hatred are often detrimental to civilisation. But not always: you can hate a bad thing and push towards better times. And if the hatred, and resultant change, benefits you then the hatred was a good thing.

When I'm sad I'm also also angry, not specifically at someone or something, but angry my life is the way it is. But when I'm angry I've pin-pointed my woe. So why search for happiness and recoil from sadness when sadness, and the anger that comes with it, could propel you beyond sadness and towards happiness? Hate something, change something.

Do you see your hatred as a good thing, something that helps you focus your life? Has it improved your life? Or are you enable to do anything about it?

Last edited by Hebdomad; 21 Feb 2007 at 22:07.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote