Thread: Age of Magic
View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2004, 01:06   #93
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
Re: Age of Magic

"If the owner of this voice from the heavens does seek to impose himself as the new governement, he'll have to forceably remove our current ruler..."

*Kama stows his harp and his expression drops more sinister as his brow wrinkles further.

"That said he demands the task from us... what manifestation do his warriors take? In all those stricken by the plague, I have heard no tale of the warrior who casts it down... Did your, impressive gaze catch those who might inflict it upon you? It troubles me much... by now the rest of the judgedom knows this is more than mere illness...

And what puppetry does evil seek in the souls of those who might allign with fear... or greed."

*Kama tells them of the quest laid out before them, whether they are may be interested or not.

Quote:
Before the federal sages lost their abilities, they saw a vision of 3 individuals heading to Kalidor, presumably to save the land. They saw that without the paladins, we would be consumed by this plague. The problem is we have not found any brave enough to teleport to Kalidor to get them. Our loss of soul magic prevents us from communicating directly, and last we heard, the country was being over run by criminals and monsters. It is a very dangerous place. And to boot, our dwindling magic has made the teleporter quite unsturdy. I know there are 2 catlike humanoids that are currently in the city. The sages were sure they were part of the 3 who went to Kalidor. Perhaps you were the 3rd. If you can find them, perhaps the 3 of you together will have enough strength to bring an end to this plague. Whether they agree to accompany you or not, return and inform me immediately."
"At any rate... any news from the area will filter back to the courthouse, be it warriors or death, or of my friends."