Thread: Age of Magic
View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 19:56   #69
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road
Re: Age of Magic

DM Poll: Although I can usually post DMs on a daily or semi-daily basis, would it be more convenient to make the posts a weekly event, or would you prefer it continue as is? Post your preference in your next post.

Kama, Darkling, Dragonsjem

waiting for interaction

Mad Cat, mrmao, Zappa

A dragon swoops to watch the spectacle from the window. Normally someone would acknowledge him quickly, but the revealing of the desert prisons mark on the time sages hand has stirred things up a bit. The other sages advance toward the time sage.

"Traitor! As Sejuuk said, explain yourself immediately!"

The time mage backs up. "Idiots! Do you not see? He has tricked you! He is the enemy here, not me! He's trying to frame me! Your highness, I demand you banish this traitor from our presence!"

Matrix lowers his staff. "It would be in your best interest for you to surrender now, Mordan."

David

You see everything that is going on in the room (previous post), plus you remember the ancient war in which a wizard named Mordan attempted to conquer the world. You remember he was locked away in the desert prison, but not executed because a way to break his self cast immortality spell. It was so long ago most people now a days thought of it more as a fable than history.

Note: what you remember should get you up to speed with the rest of the RPers

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote