Thread: Age of Magic
View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 22:46   #64
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road
Re: Age of Magic

Zombie et al (meaning whoever else is there, and playing)

Before you know it the door is opened and Matrix is summoned inside to see the Queen. "I trust we shall see each other again. Fare well."

The door is closed as he enters and a few moments later, the door is opened for you. "Her majesty will see you now."

As you enter the Queen's chamber, she watches as someone dissapears through the royal teleportation chamber.

"I see you met Matrix. He's very young, but one of the most intelligent individuals I have ever met. Must have something to do with being descended from the original sages. In Galusha, they named a math formula or something after him. He's the apprentice of the sorceress Solena, the most powerful sage in Islandia. "

Her tone quickly becomes more serious. "Sir. We have need of those who possess magic. As you can see our way of life is being threatened by these tempests. I regret to inform you that we currently have no way to financially compensate you should you take on this assignment. If you were to accept, your task will no doubt be perilous. If you have any conditions on which you would do this for us, please tell me now, so that we may reach an agreement."

David

Waiting for others in your room to do something...........

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote