Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 16:05   #200
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
I doubt in this day and age (ie with media coverage of everything and the internet) that Britain could ever turn into a fascism - unless something drastic like a nuclear world war triggers something.
My main point was that I was wondering how the BNP hoped to achieve it, not that they would make a Britstapo and break my legs. (although maybe they would)

Another little gem was that all NHS and MoD contracts would go to companies in the North East. I sure hope they told everyone who lives in the rest of Britain!

Last edited by Gate; 10 Jun 2009 at 16:15.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote