Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 15:03   #193
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Because they mean something to me, and a lot of people. Its all part of being british, as well as many many other things. Stuff like this may not matter to you, but it matters to many. History is what defines a nation, and these all feature throughout our history, and are something that brings national pride to a lot of people.
National pride only serves any useful purpose in the nation state system, creating solidarity with your fellow countrymen at the expense of the opinion of other countries and reason. It doesn't make sense and to have "pride" in an accident of birth is ridiculous.

Quote:
You may wonder how the **** something like that can bring a feeling of national pride - but I might sit here and say how the **** can photons and accoustic waves coming from the tv excite/interest people? Why? HOW? Our brains are weird huh.
What a strange way of avoiding having to explain yourself.

Quote:
Are you actually british? If so I bet you want the monarchy to piss off as well?
Nah the monarchy are fine with me, they're probably a net gain if you count tourist money.