Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 14:35   #188
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Reading 1984 left me thinking..... heh is government torture really that bad? I mean its not like waterboarding is as bad as letting rats eat someones flesh. And the guy seems happy at the end, maybe learning to submit can actually bring peace of mind? I think I read somewhere that Islam preaches submission, they could have a point. Theres some pretty deep stuff here imo, book had a huge impact on me.

Did I mention one of my friends has a degree in English Literature? Not really relevant to the thread though heh, just thought Id mention it

Last edited by Nodrog; 10 Jun 2009 at 14:47.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote