Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 13:12   #186
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You'll have to forgive me but you do seem generally prone to flying off the handle and seemingly getting rather angry over fairly inconsequential things.
I wasn't angry - I saw what looked like an insult (and a pretty big insult) aimed at me (I still maintain I'm not at fault for assuming you were having a go at me), and I responded with insults (or not insults, more saying you have no right to mock me and my achievements).

Its a good thing I did react like that too! Otherwise I'd secretly be super anti-JBG in all my posts now for no reason, and our e-romance would be over! And yeh I am a bit over emotional, but thats also why anyone that does like me, likes me - keeps life exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z
I'm going to have to withdraw from the debate (for now) before I wreck my exam chances. I suppose it's probably better off since I can't really compete with your PhD/degree carrying intellects. Most forums I use are filled with teenagers whom I can whitewash with my (almost complete) college education, haha. I hope I brought something to the table anyway and wont be forever considered a complete douche
My studies have **** all to do with this topic of conversation - and you've expressed your opinions (same as mine I think) way better than I have..... but yeh JBG being a scholar in this general area does uneven the playing field

Now go **** off and study.

Last edited by newt; 10 Jun 2009 at 13:17.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote