Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:07   #169
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J
stated that immigration into the UK actually would be open to Europeans.
I hope he meant open in a 'they can apply to emmigrate into britain, but probably get rejected unless they're awesome like Silvio Berlusconi'-way! I might watch it later.

Hi Zeyi! I doubt the points in your post are going to be universally liked here, so welcome to the racist club! Good to see you're willing to sacrifice just about anything to try and impress Light

Quote:
I mean, when you look at it Democracy sucks anyway - a government may only get 30% of the vote, that means 60% of us don't want them in charge. Plus nothing ever gets carried out in a suitable time frame.
70%! Zeyi is further proof of what I was talking about 2days ago about education standards But aye you're right, sadly there's no way to avoid it - tis just one of the sad side-effects of our democracy. There will be much bigger problems with any other system (fingers crossed no one asks me what those are or I'll be spending all day glued to google).

Quote:
Even through films, "V for Vendetta" an awesome film
I started watching V for Vendetta once because I like John Hurt & gayboy Fry (yes, I choose films to watch based on the stars casted) - but erm meh. The start was shit and bored me.

Quote:
It's even shown in history, Germany was going through rough times before Hitler rose to power, yet in just a few years he made them one of the most powerful countries on the planet.
Hmmm! Your germany example is certainly correct - beckons the question, are there other examples, and are there any counter examples? Where are the GD historians when you need them. I'm sure Yahwe will give us a helping hand when he gets hoime from work.

Last edited by newt; 10 Jun 2009 at 11:20.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote