View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 19:15   #35
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Its things like this that make me wish i was still a student :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Pretty much anything Access can do, Excel can do better (unless you're dealing with gigantic amounts of data)
This is pretty much entirely wrong.

And you'd all be surprised at how often Access gets used in the wild. Ok, probably not that surprised, but still. If you can knock me up a data-driven application with user-level access control that generates reports I can print without writing a line of code in Excel then you go nuts.

Edit:
Not defending Access for almost anything that it actually gets used for

Edit #2: You teach ICT?