View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2007, 03:19   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Its things like this that make me wish i was still a student :(

I thought this was going to be a thread about binge drinking or lax sexual morals among female students. But instead it's a good deal on Office? WTF is wrong with you?

Having said that, if you have some retarded views on downloading software but were still a cheap **** then you could probably look at the economics of registering to be a student again. I registered months ago to do some Open University course. Although it's only one module so far, costing £300 or something (which my work paid for) I've been receiving crappy literature on software deals for a while. I think I also get a .ac.uk email address too.

(although if any individual is spending £600 on Office for non-business use they're a ****ing spastic)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote