Thread: Yo americans
View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 18:54   #37
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yo americans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Out of interest, is there any rational reason why the American right hate Hilary Clinton so passionately? I mean, I know she's a woman and obviously linked to Bill, but the bile seems to be off the scale and totally disproportionate to her actions. Did she set fire to a load of bibles covered in flags while battering puppies with George Washington's remains or something?
There are countless reasons to hate Hilary Clinton so I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you mean why they hate her more than other similar people?

Also while the American voting system is a sham, it shouldnt be forgotten that their third parties (eg Libertarian/Greens) are far stronger than any non-mainstream UK parties. American voters have a wider range of credible options available to them than UK voters do - the UK political spectrum is absurdly narrow. Obviously in both countries it will be centreist/populist parties that win in the end though.

Last edited by Nodrog; 13 Dec 2006 at 19:02.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote