Thread: Yo americans
View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 02:02   #29
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Yo americans

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&F
And as for all this Arkansas vote this way, Maryland votes that way. By far the biggest group of voters is made of people who don't vote for anybody.
By this you would surely mean non-voters? After all, to be a 'voter' one must surely actually vote. In any case, I don't see the relevance of discussing such people in an election thread since they have no impact on the outcome.

I also take exception to your argument that 'little difference' is the same as 'no difference' as regards political parties. In the American case I would cite the differing attitudes towards homosexuality, criminal justice and foreign policy as just a few reasons why I would most likely vote Democrat. Your attitude of 'if you can't fix everything why bother fixing anything?' seems quite akin to that of a tempermental four old with a broken train set. They don't vote either though
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote