View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 19:56   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
As an innocent bystander this round. I dont even have a planet yet (true story) I was wondering who was winning?
You said this last round for the whole round and then used your alliance in the interest of your galaxy without them knowing as they all thought that you didn't have a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
It's a bit early isn't it? Take a lesson from ND r19, and NAP the entire universe during the last week of the round. Oh, I guess that didn't work for them, so trying it early doesn't sound so bad...
NAPing the rest of the universe during the last week of R19 wasn't exactly a bad move IMO, and I don't think that you should be attacking it.
They needed to take you down and grow themselves, NAPing others wouldn't have any negative effects on their growth as they were supposed to be targetting you exclusively, and it would just mean less incs which helped them to defend against incs from you guys.