View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 14:03   #46
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I see you're trying to put words in my mouth here, Linkie.
I did not. You said that without you NFI would not have won. Which suggests that no one else could do what you did.

Quote:
It's a lot easier to criticise somebody for saying the things you want them to, rather than what was actually said.'
Which is why I asked you what you meant to say in your post. Although it was definately a leading question, it was leading towards what I thought you meant to say.

Quote:
I am suggesting that my input in both creating the alliance (which wouldn't have happened had I not been involved) and recruiting for the alliance (which put us in a strong position to take the roundwin) and then doing man-management for the duration of the round was crucial in the final outcome.
So what you are saying is that you did an important job, but if you were not in that position, someone else could do the same job? Maybe except for starting the alliance.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote