View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 13:08   #42
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
Are you really suggesting no one else could do the job you did in NFI?

Maybe everyone else aren't the ones with their head in up their butt.
I see you're trying to put words in my mouth here, Linkie.

It's a lot easier to criticise somebody for saying the things you want them to, rather than what was actually said.

I am suggesting that my input in both creating the alliance (which wouldn't have happened had I not been involved) and recruiting for the alliance (which put us in a strong position to take the roundwin) and then doing man-management for the duration of the round was crucial in the final outcome.

I'm not being so arrogant as to say that it was exclusively because of this input that we won, but suggesting that without it we wouldn't have. It's like NFI was a big ol' machine with several cogs. All I'm saying is that I was an important cog!!