View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2010, 10:16   #33
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

Even though I am extremely affectionate toward ND, I really don't understand all the hate for NFI this round. With the exception of some unnecessary and utterly dickish forum posts, they seem to have played the perfect round.

The whole vacation mode thing at the end (from a non players perspective) was hilarious and very cool indeed.

The bottom line for me is:

NFI won. There doesn't seem any evidence there was cheating.
What they did "in game" is FULLY JUSTIFIED by the win.

The only possible black marks on their round were a couple of cheesy posts on the forums (and that was really just sadly misplaced egomania) and what alliance lacks at least one person with a hilariously overinflated opinion of themself?

I think what NFI should learn from this round, is that if you are going to win anyway, there is absolutely no need to justify your actions on the forums if you suspect they might piss off some other players. The chances are that doing so will just make you look bad.

Last edited by HRH_H_Crab; 29 Sep 2010 at 10:21.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote