View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2010, 14:43   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Exactly. You didnt target anyone at all because we were not attacking. Ascendancy should know all about grounding fleets to hold the fort. "no you are not attacking so we will go random gal raiding kthx" is just a huge slap in the face. Lets use r34 as an example when Ascendancy was targetted and Apprime targeted one of the opposing alliances 24/7 with defdraws to reduce your incs. whether you were selfish or just lazy, you were absolutely useless to have as ally.
Let's be ****ing honest here. The reason the block collapsed is because cardi went off and talked to everyone he could find about hitting ND. We were not going to flak for you because you'd managed to piss everyone off yet again. Attacking with apprime was virtually impossible anyways. Cardi would randomly ground fleets with no notice often on nights you weren't even getting hit. We had to faff around with 1.8 and 1.4 because cardi wouldn't tell them to not def ingal and suck it the **** up. The only reason ND would even consider working with you guys originally was because we convinced them. And we did target people. The first night we hit 2.8 which was an evo gal. I was pretty inactive myself and golan ended up setting up most of our targets, if we actually had any, but it was always my intention that we should help you guys out.

We were terrible that round due to the fact our activity was so bad but to describe us as a useless ally when your contribution consisted of screwing up the block and then backstabbing us because we weren't helping you enough is ****ing hilarious.