View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2010, 17:00   #13
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Worst Alliance EVA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Finally showing so much disrespect in breaking the NAP with ND. Shows they're the same breed of Asc and APP, horrible cu*ts.
I'm pretty sure Asc or Apprime never broke their words in politics when it comes to NAPs. Ill enlighten you from Apprimes side of things anyways.

Sure, Apprime had a few controversial NAPs like the one with Asc r37, the one with ND round 37, and with Vision r36.

- Apprime had no cooldown period with Asc r37 because it was assumed that it would last through the round. They surprisingly refused to work with us while we were getting it up the bum from a block, and all our members wanted to break the nap and attack Asc for this.

- Apprime somehow got the blame for breaking the NAP with ND in round 37, purely because of a large block spilling propaganda all over.
The cooldown period was 48 hours, but ND broke the nap and attacked us the following night because 1 Apprime member attacked a ND planet who wasnt in our intel. The fleet was recalled but ND cried out that the NAP was broken, so they conveniently launched on us.

- in r36, Apprime was hunting top galaxies and alliances in an attempt to prevent stagnation. Lacking numbers to play for alliance win, but thats no excuse to roid random galaxies (hello universe). We went openly to war against pretty much anyone who wanted to, and we stayed friendly to Vision. We hit top galaxies every night and our agreement with vision was that we would not target them, but if they had planets in our raids on top gals, they would get incs. The agreement was mutual so we recieved incs from Vision aswell. However one weekend we did not set up a raid because people wanted a morning raid instead, so we scanned a fat gal in the morning and launched around 0800 gametime. The gal was holding 1 vision member who happened to be their second largest planet, with a horrible horrible fleetcomposition which made it stupidly easy to hit him with most of our fleets. He was 5-waved and recieved close to no def so we roided him. He also happened to be a "prominent" member and it resulted in Vision dropping our agreement and hitting us with a block. Apprime had no intentions to break the agreement but because of this particular member it was hyped up and used as an excuse to hit us.

Thats the only 3 episodes i can remember created a lot of attention and discussions and in none of those we could have acted any different. Whenever they are being referred to though, its examples of how dirty Apprime plays. Jealousy because we acheived something?

The same goes for Ascendancy as far as i know, i cant remember any broken agreements for as long as i played with and against them.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote