View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2010, 14:12   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Worst Alliance EVA!!

Ok, so let me explain firstly. I was going to play in Osiris this round, as last round i played with them and it was fun etc. However pre round dimentus kicked me. So fair enough etc, I really didn't know where to go. I knew Kenny and co were starting a new/decent alliance so I thought what the heck, spoke to Kenny and I was in. On arrival I kind of liked it apart from the fact loads of subh naabs were allowed in and Ali was hcing but meh, they all did okish as expected.

What were the completely awful/shocking things about NFI which I didn't like?

Kenny sent rediculous mails out daily boring the hell out of me. I eventually got these changed to bullet points which served a much more useful purpose.

Letting people in just for the sake of having there big fleets. These people i cannot stand and will never play with again.

Being the utterly most boring alliance EVER!! seriously napping napping napping, not the way I play.

Finally showing so much disrespect in breaking the NAP with ND. Shows they're the same breed of Asc and APP, horrible cu*ts.

On the plus!!!

Sun_Tzu and Lordn +1
nolez +1
csillag +1 (will pm for pics later)

to NFI members- drop tag so ND can win!!!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 24 Sep 2010 at 14:53. Reason: less flaming please
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote