View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 20:57   #32
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: T in the Park 2007

Arcade fire aren't bad. I'd probably see them live as long as they were playing within 20 minutes of my house and I didn't have to pay more than 20 pounds to see them. They're a bit emo (or just too emotion for you as you'll probably end up linking to wikipedia again to prove empirically that it's only pertainant to the metal genre or something) for me though.

I don't really understand what you're getting at asg. But then the post was nonsense in the first place. I'm surprised deffeh replied to it!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote