View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 17:56   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Suggestion Status

Well, i did update it that day. I removed all the old threads that were being referenced to 2005 .

At the time, there didnt really seem to be much to replace all those quality threads, like alternative pathways to victory, random events merged with quests, and ofc toilets on battleships .

Alas, there still isnt . I was kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel (see, only one interesting thread!! )
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote