View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:50   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A local thread for local people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
'Perhaps' this issue was caused by an upgrade. 'Perhaps' jj was informed about it. 'Perhaps he should have been around at 11pm to respond to the pms. 'Perhaps' he should read his text messages.

But what matters now is solving the problem.

I issued a request in the pateam channel at 10:30 as to 'what in the feck is going on with the forums' or words to that effect. Jolt were offline and unavailable.

Noone texted me except phil to inform me the forums were down...which i already knew because i had already tried to find out what was going on.

It wasnt an upgrade and i wasnt informed about it.

'just to give you the down low yo'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote