View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 02:10   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A local thread for local people

Well I went to #jolt on quakenet where I spoke to a very nice chap called 'Tycow'.

He was incredibly understanding and has posted a message on the jolt admin forum so that the problem will be noticed as soon as possible.

He really couldn't have been kinder to me, nor could he have done more to help.

'Perhaps' this issue was caused by an upgrade. 'Perhaps' jj was informed about it. 'Perhaps he should have been around at 11pm to respond to the pms. 'Perhaps' he should read his text messages.

But what matters now is solving the problem.

As I said in #forums - "what's done is done and can not be now amended. men shall deal unadvisably sometimes" all that matters is fixing the problem not apportioning blame.

So until that time I recommend logging out (this gives you freedom to read the boards) and only logging in in order to post.