View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:16   #12
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Re: Bush praises German Iraq relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
that sounds like nothing more than the usual diplomatic blabla. at least in this time we didnt pay for 1/6 of the costs of that stupid war.
have you people seen a picture? even if you ignore her questinable political views she still looks like the pure horror. however, i fail to see how anything that iether Schörder or Bush said could help her get elected (as if shed need any help for that )
and, no i will most certainly not vote for some right wing wench from the east who obviously has no idea about economics whatsoever and just spouts the usual neo-liberal crap we get to hear every day anyway.
I don't understand how you could let minor political differences and ignorance about economics interfere with your love life.
She looks ok to me in this picture. Blonde German Babe