View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 16:20   #95
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Onslaught: The Flight

*The space around the shipyard was a scene from the darkest of nightmares. Hellish, biological creatures buzzed around the mechanical monstrosity of towers, platforms and gun turrets. All about the station was the sound of fighting, the varied screams of humanity flooding blood soaked corridors and mixing with ear-pericing shrieks and indistinguishable alien cries. The swarm was everywhere. All of the vessels that had docked here not long ago were now too busy to save those left behind.

All that is, but one...

EO: GOD DAMN DOCKING CLAMPS!! ARGH!!!!!!! *Clang!* *Clang!* *BASH!* *Clang!* *Crunch!*

*The Yamato should've left at the same time as the others. She should be with them now, protecting humanities last hope, making use of what remained of her impressive array of rapid targeting laser cannons, missile bays as well as the devesating multi-plasma/tachyon stream shock cannons. But no. Instead, the centuries old warship was still fastened tight to the battered shipyards thanks to a mass of wires and metal that had decided to fuse inself to the Yamato. And the EO of said ship was currently letting it know what he felt using his fried out cutting tools to vent his frustation.*

EO: It's no good sir. Every I get settled into slicing this damn block another power surge rips through the melted circuits and screws with my equipment. I just lost my fourth electro-welder."

*Hewitt tried hard but the rising verbal vulgarity erupted beyond his control this time, filling the vast bridge and most likely easily heard by the large number of bridge crew busy at the control panel on the deck below the command module. He stopped when an explosion outside cut him off, then had to reach out wildly to prevent himself from falling as the entire conning tower shook violently a split second later. Loud groans made there way up and down the stranded vessel as she rocked back and forth, the docking clamps resiting the motion as much as possible.*

Hewitt: God damn it, EO. We can't hope to hold off these critters forever, I NEED you get us free now before the ship tears herself apart!

EO: It can't be done sir. I'm sorry captain but we ain't goin' no where.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ooc: More to come later

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote