View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:27   #90
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Onslaught: The Flight

Grumblingas the drones seemed to act like nats
"A poor jest i fear"
Geth'lath didnt seem bothered but rather excited by all this
"Your acting in curious way more damage could have been done you know
Sat asking in curious manner
"Im fully aware of that but the fact it acted in such curious ways rasies my intrest this sint some hapless captain with little charm, instead I doubt human at all but aan Ai like yourself"
The crips voice coming throughthe communications unit some staic follwing it through all the interfirenance around.
"Your point is well notivced my learned companion, but then it would make mroe of impact if once cared for their life. Instead it is but a mild jest to me, and a missed chance to rid the universe of vilanous foe, as some would have you belive. I on other ahnd see myself as one the many elemnts that make up this chaotic universe."
PAsuing for few seconds to didge past a fighter
"My role is a an avatar a figure of those who have been betrayed and left alone. It is pointless ruse to threaten ones life is it doesnt have any meaning to them dont you agree good sir?"
Smiling for first time during this fight, this was a curious once alright. Not your average ship.

Last edited by Darkling; 2 Dec 2003 at 18:46.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote