View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 10:10   #46
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Through the Fire and Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat View Post
How do you explain people playing PA then?

Years of effort into something that basically achieves nothing, unless PA is some sort of breeding ground for future politicians....
Anyone who BCs/DCs/HCs for an alliance has a good chance to learn teamwork and leadership skills. PA can encourage logical problem solving, time & resource management, dealing with people*, inventiveness etc

I'm kind of glad I spent some of my youth playing PA. The alternative in my area would have been more drink and drugs or some other way to waste time.

*most of the time this is just internet geeks. But you have to deal with internet geeks in quite a few jobs...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote