Thread: Ult and App
View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 16:13   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
"Agreement" is a very vague word. I think it's unlikely that we'll be going to war with them any time soon, and Ultores are clever enough to know not to piss Apprime off. Ultores is probably the better alliance, but why attract the attention of a bunch of vengeful assholes? On the other hand, we have at various points hit Ultores planets in gal raids, and vice versa. FaNG and CT have a similar type of "agreement", as do CT and ND, and ND and fANg. Unlike some, however, I'm not pretending that constitutes a block.

Amusingly (and wholly unsurprisingly), if today is any indication, people have not yet learned that you cannot bully Apprime into doing something. The background to today's politics is that FaNg asked Apprime to let them have a 1 on 1 with Ultores. This was received with much merriment in Apprime, because the very same day, fANG was going around asking other alliances to help them hit Apprime.

So how's that for omission?

(Completely unrelatedly, ND are having a war with HR. Just thought I'd throw that out there.)
What would you know of this mz?
Seeing Apprime hitting FAnG forts for days and days, having their members given strict orders from recalling from Ultores planets, who are you trying to fool? Yourself?
FAnG is just hitting back who has been hitting them, its nothing personal, its just how PA works for alliance without a block.
If Apprime is gonna do Ults dirty work, why would anyone just sit there watching em outgrow everyone else?
We dont want a war with anyone, if Apprime feels sorry for them losing roids that should teach them not pick up a fight with everyone else.
For me it seems that Apprime is trying to ruin the round for everyone else except their allies ultores.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote